The full form of VPN is Virtual Private Network. When we are surfing on the internet we all have a unique IP address. Like there is some address of our home the same way this is the address of your internet connection. It reveals your location and is tied to the person paying to your internet provider. With your IP address, you’re recognizable and traceable in the world of the internet, no matter what you’re doing.
The VPN will encrypt your data. That makes it difficult for hackers and other parties to view it. The encrypted connection also provides increased anonymity, because the data is rerouted through an external VPN server. If you’re surfing the web via a VPN, your real IP address will remain hidden. And a virtual duplicate ID is generated and routed.
While the easiest and best way to set up a VPN on your device is by downloading the VPN application. But also Androids has built-in settings that will make it easy to install a VPN without using an app. Here is the way how we can use VPN on phone without a VPN app:
- Go to your phone setting and in connections go to More connection settings.
- You will see VPN tap on that.
- Click on three dots and add VPN profile(every phone has a different UI so do accordingly).
- In the name add any name.
- In type select L2TP/IPSec PSK.
- Now go to vpngate.net website and select any server with less ping and copy the address (Eg- vpn654.opengw.net).
- Add this address to the server address.
- In the IPsec pre-shared Key type VPN.
- Now click on show advance options.
- In the forwarding routes and add 0.0.0.0/0
- Then add any username and password.
- Click on Save.
- Now whenever you want to connect to a VPN just click on this and you will get connected.
Thanks for visiting Csquery.com. Have a Good day!