Youtube is an American video-sharing platform created on 14 February 2005. It is a pre-installed application on our devices. Youtube is a product of Google company. Day by day youtube improves itself. The first YouTuber was Jawed Karim. It was first created as a dating site. But later on, it was changed. It is created on the day of valentine’s in 2005. Youtube also provides free-lancing jobs. By place ads on videos and shares revenue of ads with freelancers.
Here, we can play online videos uploaded by YouTubers (uploaders) in different qualities. Youtube data usage vary according to quality. Described in the given post.
[table id=1 /]
Fun Facts About Youtube:
- Everyday 1 Billion+ hours of watch-time is held on Youtube.
- In every minute 500 hours of videos are uploaded.
- YouTube has 2 billion+ users, almost one-third of all the peoples on the Internet.
- 20% of YouTube’s traffic comes from the United State of America.
- The most disliked video on YouTube is the “Baby” song by Justin Bieber with 4,400,000+ dislikes.
- 32 million+ inappropriate videos were removed in 2018 by a team of 10,000 reviewers.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google.com. It’s bigger than Yahoo!, Bing, and Ask.com.
- Google bought YouTube in 1.65 billion US dollars. After 18 months of YouTube’s creation.
- The most search and viewed tutorial on Youtube is “How to Kiss”.
- There are 31 billion+ youtube channels.
- Anastasia Radzinskaya is the richest Youtuber in the world.
- T-series is the channel with the highest 161 million subscribers and counting.
- Jonathan Harchick named person uploaded the longest YouTube video. 571 hours, 1 minute, and 41 seconds.
- The First YouTube Video was uploaded by the founder of youtube Jawed Karim in April 2005.
Youtube is the hub of videos. Anyone can upload video on YT by creating a youtube channel.
Thanks for reading our post on Youtube Data Usage- Csqueries.com